Displaying the best in noise pop, garage pop, shoegaze, psych and any fuzzed out pop that pleases the ear.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

U.S. Girls - Introducing...U.S. Girls

This is a really obscure combination of dreamy ambience and thumping noise. I can honestly say that I have never heard anything like U.S. Girls before. It sounds disjointed and messy at first, but the third or fourth spin will begin to show the softer side of the music, charming and mystical.
Siltbreeze, 2008
1. National Anthem
2. Prove it All Night
3. Jungle Jokes
4. Outta State
5. Don't Understand That Man
6. Forward Troubles Asia
7. Walk Life Away
8. R.I.P KISN
9. Lit Fire To This Life
10. Mutate Machine
11. Days


1 comment:

milo said...

A stark, moody gem of a silbreeze release. I prefer the cd colour sleeve myself and final track Days is a hell of a cover.