Displaying the best in noise pop, garage pop, shoegaze, psych and any fuzzed out pop that pleases the ear.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Liam The Younger - After The Graveyard

For the most part, this is just one man and his guitar. His minimalistic approach to writing and performing result in a totally organic sound. I'm totally in love with this music, it's simplicity and it's basic folk sound stripped down to it's acoustic minimums.
2009
1. Current Joys
2. This Land Pt. 1
3. Ode To Then
4. This Land Pt. 2
5. After the Graveyard
6. Songs Of Living
7. I Will Be Good Pt. 1
8. It Is Good
9. An Easy Place Pt. 1
10. If I Ever Live Alone
11. I Will Be Good Pt. 2
12. Two Sides
13. An Easy Place Pt. 2
14. An Easy Place Pt. 3
15. Sleep Pt. 3

3 comments:

explosion said...

I like this guy. But I prefer 'Clear Skies Over Black River', so this is really good too.

dfbm said...

There is a new song by Liam the Younger. It's really great. check out here:
http://dyingforbadmusic.blogspot.com/search/label/*Liam%20The%20Younger

Anonymous said...

hi